Friday, May 30, 2008

Crystal Stone

Full Color Healing Crystal Stone

What you see here is a crystal metallic graphite and amethyst like formed stone with some gold like traces in full natural color splendor. Red, Blue, Green, Violet, Gold, Indigo etc., well this is what I see to describe it.
I'm really not sure what it's composition is but I think it is a result of some ancient volcanic activity.
It seem to be rather thought and has golden grain like sparkles on the rear and was probably cut out from a rock surface using a circular grinder.
Initially I had the impression of it being some kind of iron but it doesn't rust or fade and remained intact in it's natural color splendor for 14 years without fading or tarnish.
It was given to me by a friend when I visited the Grand Canyon on Christmas Day in 1994.
It weighs almost 4 ounces and has a length of over 3 inchers.


Its either a good paper weight or collectors' item.



If you have any interest, please follow my auction eBay link:

No comments: